Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well here I am again! It's been a while since my first post! I think I obsess too much over how pretty other people's blogs are, and then just don't work on my own. I really am a total noob at this! Well, until I figure out what I am doing I will just do what I can.

Last time I posted about making sport monkeys. I finished them a while ago, and even sold a couple for Father's Day!




I've been pretty busy this past month, and am starting to think I can actually succeed at this! I've had several custom orders and have sold quite a few of my original creations. It's a lot of work getting your art seen, and I'm still kind of clumsy at it, but I am learning as I go. At the moment, I am working on a series of Gem Dragons. There are only 6 in the series so far, but I plan to make every color of gemstone.



I'm planning to make a mini series of the Gem Dragons as well, in charm form.

I've made a lot of new stuff but just haven't thought to blog about it! I really need to get in the habit of blogging regularly. I'd love to work up to being like the other wonderful blogs I've been following. I'll have to compile a list of some of my favorites. As soon as I figure out how to add links here, I'll post them!

Man I feel ridiculous not understanding blogging. I'm on the computer all the time, I follow numerous blogs, but actually doing the blogging is a whole new game for me!

Alrighty, back to work! Wonder what I'll make today...

No comments:

Post a Comment